Subject: LHSA meeting
From: sproul@psc.psc.sc.edu (Robert Sproul)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 09:42:28 -0500

        Has the location of the 1997 LHSA meeting been announced? I am a
member, but did not attend the 1996 meeting and have not heard any info on
the 97 meeting.
        BTW, I just got back from DAG a IIIA that was CLA'd. I have a
Summar on it that is in not very good shape, glass wise( lots of internal
streaks). The amazing thing is how well the images turn out and how much
fun this camera is to use as a point and shoot. A little bit of image
softness is not necessarily a bad thing in many cases. My wife's reaction
to this screw mount camera, the first that she had ever seen in the flesh
(she's used to my M bodies) was that the IIIA was a beautiful camera from
an art-techno point of view.

Robert Sproul, Lab Supervisor           sproul@psc.psc.sc.edu
Department of Physics & Astronomy       Ph:  803-777-7355
University of South Carolina            Fax: 803-777-3065
Columbia, S.C. 29208                    PSC Rm. 508