Subject: Re: Pictures
From: yoda <yoda@neca.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 15:19:46 -0500

Ben Holmes wrote:

> I'm really giving a lot of thought to building a web page to display my
> photo's.
You really should, Ben.  I think that is one of the truly benificial
aspects of the Net is the ability to share your vision with such a
wide audience relatively easily.
Another thought had occurred to me recently.  How feasible would it be
to establish a LUG gallery?  If an administrator were available and a
suitable picture file standard were agreed upon wouldn't it be possible
to send a picture file as an attachment and have it placed
in the gallery?  I'm a little fuzzy on the technical end of this but
maybe someone more knowledgeable could give it a go if there is interest
in the group.
Mike Gardner