Subject: intermediate shutter speeds on M6?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@spherenet.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 16:21:09 -0400

My old M4-P allowed me to set the shutter speed dial to intermediate
settings (except for the range between 1/8-1/15 sec, for some reason).  My
M6's owners manual specifically states that intermediate speeds are NOT
available.  Is this really true or are intermediate values available but
that the meter is only reliable at standard shutter speed increments?

Dan C.