Subject: Re: apologies
From: James J Dempsey <jjd@k12-nis-2.bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 18:26:36 -0500

I apologize for jumping to the conclusion that Mr. Wouk was
mail-bombing this list.  On other lists I have been on, members who
were disgruntled about not being able to be removed from the list
started sending everything back to the list -- I mistakenly assumed
that is what was going on here.  It was compounded by the fact that
when I sent Mr. Wouk private email, it bounced back in the same
manner, leading me to believe he was being beligerent.

I apologize to Mr. Wouk.

                       --Jim Dempsey--
                         jjd@bbn.com