Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #260
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 09:15:04 -0700 (MST)

>My mailbox is stuffed this AM with 60 messages, about 45 of them Leica
>messages, and too many of them repeats, multiples, and loaded with
>quoted messages we have already read.
>
>Say it once please....
>
>Fred

Someone already asked the poster to stop posting the entire digest on the
list here, Fred, and I tried to do the same thing via private email. Mine
was returned with the statement  "that address was not receivable there" or
some such response. Hopefully the poster got the post that was done on here,
however. I suspect that Arthur wasn't aware of how it was being transmitted.
- --
Roger Beamon
            Naturalist & Photographer
            Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum