Subject: Re: Leica Minilux
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 07:30:56 -0500

My wife has a TVS and I would not describe it ideal. I does have a very
nice Sonnar zoom (which vignettes very noticibly at 28mm) and is very
rugged. The viewfinder, however, is VERY dim (useless in very low light)
and the flash is very underpowered for a camera of this price.

I MUCH prefer the Contax T for Point and Shoot work.

kw

>My question is (since then I looked up camera catalogues) that I cannot
>realize why nobody talks about the ideal for me point and shoot camera which
>is the Contax Tvs (with a very useful zoom: 28-56, although a rather slow
>lens and a good price).

- ----
Davison Middle School                  preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423