Subject: Zeiss Contaflex with Tessar 50/2.8
From: George Ling <master@best.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 18:10:36 -0800

Can somebody in rollei or leica newsgroup help me?

I have a very clean Zeiss Contaflex with Tessar 50/2.8.  The meter
(working) is on the upper left hand side; the shutter seems to be
working down through 1/8, but 1/4, 1/2 and 1 sec. tend to hang (need a
cleaning job); and its front lens element can be removed as if it can
accommodate other lens attachment(?). It was bought around 1959-60.

What model is it, and what could be its market value today?