Subject: Oddmund's opinions (was Re: Why A Leica M)
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 08:30:03 -0700

Roger,

I happen to share some of Oddmund's opinions. Cameras like the Nikon FM are
very handy and reliable. They are also very functional.

On this forum, several people (professionals) have expressed valid opinions
on the Leica camera system. Some of them even called Leicas male jewelery.

I realize that some of such opinions may not be popular. Nevertheless, I am
happy that such people are willing to share their experiences with us.

Let us hope that Oddmund does not become offended and remain on this forum.

Chris