Subject: Re: New R7s and Wall Street Camera
From: "Paul Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 14:10:46 -0500

Charlie,

I have had excellent results BUYING equipment from Eli at Wall Street
Camera.  I have purchased in excess of $25,000 worth of new equipment
without ever having a problem.  I usually   head to Tamarkin or Chatterton
for used equipment as I trust the their grading which is very conservative
on the used stuff.  Eli will also usually beat any other price if you know
how to haggle.

Paul T. Collura
pcollura@epix.net