Subject: Re: M6 Quandry
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 14:07:01 -0500

At 12:55 PM 11/13/96 EST, Michael wrote:

>So dear friends.  The rational side of my says do it.  The emotional side says,
>don't you dare give up that wonderful M system.  What to do?  (Im obviously
>asking a biased group, but I look forward to your comments).

You either like both RF and SLR systems or, like many of us, you prefer one
over the other.  I personally have great difficulty with SLR's as my eyes
age and I vastly prefer the simplicity of an RF system (but then I have an
M6 with lenses from 20mm to 280mm).

I'd recommend you think about your shooting style:  if an SLR is what you
prefer, sell the M6.  If an RF is what you prefer, dump the Contax.  If you
like both, then consider what you are trying to accomplish and go for it.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!