Subject: Re: 28mm Rokkor?
From: "jose luis gonzalez" <jlg@redestb.es>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 1996 12:08:26 +0000

Hi Chris:
if the Rokkor 28 has a fair price grab it it a super performer, on my
own test even surpass the Summicron 35 in  resolution, the only problem
with this lens is flare, must be very carefull with ligth sources inside
the image. Even a 2.8 it surpass 100 lpm at the border tested on a
Siemens Chart. Besides is very well made, it feels even better than my
Summicron. I strongly recomend it.
Greetings from Canary Islands
Jose Luis