Subject: Re: 90/2.8 -M v. 75/1.4 -M
From: bert.keuken@pi.net
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 1996 20:51:37 +0100

Charles E. Love, Jr. wrote:

> Isn't it interesting that, at these stratospheric prices, lots of M lenses
> have cheap plastic hoods that are hard to get on and off--e.g. the 21 2.8

I'd rather have a hood that's hard to get on and off than one that's
easily to remove and falls of at the slightest knock.
About the plastic, well yes I do argee with you. But on the other hand I
don't think it's possible to make a metal lenshood in Leica's
rectangular shape and still keep the price reasonable.

Bert