Subject: Re: Weird problem with M6 and infrared film
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@spherenet.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 00:34:33 -0400

I just posted my reply to the suggestion that perhapes there was light
leaking through the shutter, when I realized that this is not possible.  The
band across the negative is LIGHTER in density, so it is not caused by
extraneous light getting through the curtains.  It was a good idea though,
but I am back with Joe Paduano's "bad film" scenario has my number one
theory for now (but I still don't buy it!).  I will scan the contacts
sometime tomorrow, and will post an URL where those interested can see for
themselves exactly what I am talking about.

Dan Cardish  <dcardish@spherenet.com>
                        <http://www.spherenet.com/dcardish/photo.htm>