Subject: Leitz 90mm f1.0 Elcan
From: Daniel Cardish <dcardish@spherenet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 15:56:02 -0400

I was flipping throught the latest Shutterbug (hope this doesnt bring back
that old thread!) and came upon an ad by (I think) B&H listing a 90mm f1.0
Elcan lens for M bayonet mount made in Canada as part of a military
contract.  Supposedly only 18 were made.  The lens is so wide (there is a
picture) that you can't see through the viewfinder.  A supplimental finder
is required. No price was listed.

Does anyone in the group know more about this lens?

Dan Cardish  <dcardish@spherenet.com>
                        <http://www.spherenet.com/dcardish/photo.htm>