Subject: Re[2]: CAUTION!! - Business Magazine Article featuring Leica --
From: "Christopher W. Morrow" <CMO1@MUSIC.STLAWU.EDU>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 13:42:30 EST

FWIW, BUSINESS WEEK has its own web page. I'm at work away from the
specific info, but I believe it is <http://businessweek.com/>.
Found this web site very interesting, esp. since the Oct. 21 issue
cover story is on computers.

They include the complete text (it appears) as you would get it if
you had the magazine.

Chris Morrow
cmo1@music.stlawu.edu

snip