Subject: Re: mini2 vs. mini3
From: dlevy@worldy.com
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 20:52:29 -0400

At 10:05  21/10/96 +0000, you wrote:

>Now that I can purchase a Leica mini 2 at a great discount, I'm
>wondering how the quality of the mini2 is compared to the mini3?

Well, neither are made in Germany, they have 'plastic bodies', don't have
interchangable lenses, don't have a rangefinder like the M series, can't use
a visoflex, don't look, feel, or have the professional qualities of the M6,
therefore I vote to hold out, save your pennies and go to the M.
Brian Levy, J.D.
Toronto, Ont.
dlevy@worldy.com