Subject: Re: stupid editing in messages
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@cdsnet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 17:48:43 -0700

The subject matter of this note is obviously apparent the rude nature of
the person's posting makes me want to leave the list. Since I was pretty
sure I was going to anyway, I guess it's time.

It's been fun hanging out with you all, but it's time for me to go for a
while. Anyone, but the this person I'm referring to, is welcome to email me
any time.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR

Ever notice how fast a Mac runs? Neither did I.