Subject: Re: 90 Summicron
From: Fred Ward <fward@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 17:34:50 -0400

To all:

The other day I mentioned I was giving one of my M2s to my son in
Hollywood. He was in need of a quiet camera that would allow him to
shoot in sound studios during recordings.

I think the best lens for what he is doing is going to be the 90mm
Summicron. I have no spare of this lens. Therefore, I think we will have
to go into the market for one.

Does anyone have one for sale, or a good suggestion for acquiring one?

Many thanks.

Fred Ward