Subject: Re: LHSA Annual Meeting
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 21:47:43 -0600

Fellow Members of LHSA,

I agree with Marc that a society-wide election might be a good idea. Not all
of us are retired, wealthy, and able to spend a week in Tuscon.

At the same time, we must recognize that people who show up at the society
functions are also dedicated. They might, therefore, be better suited to
serve as officers, etc.

Best regards,

Chris