Subject: Re: 35mm Summilux -reply
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 07:21:18 +0800 (SGT)

Hi Michael

Nice to hear from you.   I've just had a new addition to my family - baby
girl born on 12 Oct.   I was the attending obstetrician and it was a
memorable experience.   Mum and baby are doing well.   Looks like I will be
using my leicas more often soon!!

At present I am looking at the new Contax G2. I get the impression that it
is markedly better than the ol' G1.   It is priced at around Sing$3000 for
the G2 body + 90 sonnar + 35 planar.   Have you seen it yet?  What do you
think of it?

Keep in touch.

Dan