Subject: Re: enlargers (was: Favorite Tips/Techniques)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@cdsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 22:24:45 -0700

At 08:26 AM 10/16/96 -0800, you wrote:
>$1200 for an enlarger was well out of reach for me then. Just like
>a Leica camera was (and still is) a bit of a reach...

$1,275 for what you paid is worth it, if you need all that stuff. But if
you are like me, straight 35mm with no need to go larger than 16x20, then
nothing can beat the V35. And for $300, pop in the color head. It's not
that much different, unless you need the other lenses for different formats.

And if the image quality is paramount, there is no substitute. In my
experience. I miss that enlarger.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR

Gotta run, the cat's caught in the printer.