Subject: Re:To Pablo Mendoza
From: Krzysztof Szecowka <szecowka@ch.wssk.am.wroc.pl>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 07:55:57 +0100

>  Asahi Camera - japanese.  I read Chinese, so can usually decipher
>     most of the articles.  They are really more gadget oriented(pretty
>     obvious huh) than Americans.
>  Anyway...I wish I could read German.  I imagine there is a lot I'm
>     missing because of this deficiency.

What ?! You read Chinese, but do not read German?! You should take some
lessons. There is a lot of fantastic german language photo magazines. Some
of them even on-line. For example: german-swiss Photographie. ( URL:
www.fotoline.ch).

Chris

** Krzysztof Szecowka MD
** Dept. of General and Vascular Surgery
** Regional Hospital in Wroclaw, Poland
** e-mail: szecowka@ch.wssk.am.wroc.pl