Subject: Re: repairperson in CA
From: Stephen Gandy <steve@cameraquest.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 18:22:33 -0700

Fred Ward wrote:

> Friends,
>
> There have been several messages on here from someone in the Santa
> Monica area (I thought in Venice, CA) who is a Leica repairman. Perhaps
> a dealer too, but of that I am not sure.
>
> I would like to have a name, e-mail, phone, whatever for a friend in LA
> who wants something repaired.
>
> Would someone please message me privately with whatever information you
> have on this person.  Thank you.
>
> Fred Ward

Hi Fred,

I live in Los Angeles (Westlake Village actually).

Most people would probably say the best Leica repairs shops in LA are
Rudy Ling in Culver City on Sepulveda, and Pro Camera Repair in Thousand
Oaks.

For Nikon, Nikon in Torrance, Mel Pierce in Hollywood, and Pro Camera in
Thousand Oaks.

Stephen Gandy