Subject: Ken Hansen in NYC & Florida
From: "Christopher W. Morrow" <CMO1@MUSIC.STLAWU.EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 09:12:05 EST

Greetings,

For what it's worth, Ken Hansen is in NYC AND in Florida. Just
talked with them this morning, and they will be open in Florida.
I didn't ask the exact dates, but I seem to remember seeing an ad
in either SHUTTERBUG or in PHOTO DISTRICT NEWS that said sometime
this fall the Florida store would open.

From my conversation it sounds like they are well-supplied with
Leica equipment, both new and old.

The NYC phone number is 212/317-0923, hrs are M-F 8:30 to 5:30.

Hope this helps.

Chris Morrow
University Photog
St. Lawrence University