Subject: Re: Photo Magazines
From: JayPax@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 23:35:01 -0400

<< I am wondering which magaizines folks read to look at good Photographs and
 read about photgraphers picture-making experiences. Most of the magazines I
 have seen are equipment oriented, and with my Leica, I am done buying
cameras
 and lenses for awhile. >>

David:

I read PopPhoto, SB, and until I dropped it recently, Petersen's
Photographic.  I dropped it as I thought the content was aimed at beginner
amatuers who are still trying to figure out what an f/stop is.  That it not
to be snobbish....I just found myself using them for coasters.

One of the best is Outdoor Photographer.  I still enjoy Pop Photom although
it is sure not what it used to be.  I still long for the issues they produced
back in the mid-60s to the end of the 70s...the content was great and there
is lots and lots there for every aspect of the craft.

Jay P.