Subject: Re: Flash for M
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 11:48:12 -0400

I use a variety of flashes but rarely mount them in the camera's shoe. I
either use a large bracket that holds the light well above the camera or a
CTOOM. Although the CTOOM in not really designed for the M6, which lacks
the locating pin, it works well on it.

Using bracket helps retain tha proper balance.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>