To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
From: Stephen Gandy <steve@cameraquest.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 19:35:14 -0700

Guys,  what about Leica's?

If we stay off course long enough on NON-LEICA subjects this
mailing list will self destruct.

For the record, when I read this list I could care less about

	Alpas
	Shutterbug ownership/editorial or picture content
	Real or Imagined Ethnic Slurs
	Sales gone Bad
	Minolta slrs (they have a list too--come to think of it, maybe
			all of the above does for all I know)
	ANYTHING ELSE  not related to Leicas or taking pictures with them

I might be wrong, but I have the feeling that the majority of the list
would agree with me.

Stephen Gandy