To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Perutz and Politics
From: Vondauster@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 11:00:25 -0400

Hi All,

Jack Campin asked:

>Aren't Perutz still around?  I used one of their E6 films within the last
five
>years, I think.  I assumed they were mainly a German firm that didn't
export.
>(or maybe they're now simply used as a marketing label in Germany by Fuji?)

A quick Net search on "Perutz" didn't find anything on films, for what that's
worth. I have never seens Perutz film for sale in the US, and don't recall
seeing it on a number of trips to Germany and Scandinavia in the mid to late
1980s. That doesn't mean someone hasn't bought the name and is using it to
relabel someone else's film, just that I haven't encountered it.

On a separate note, please keep political opinions and name calling off of
this group, period. They belong somewhere else.

Thank you,

Will