To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Zoom for R (was Re: Difference between M and R)
From: gerald.hsu@Eng.Sun.COM (Gerald Hsu)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 15:23:00 -0700

> From: "joe b." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
>
> Condensed explanation:
[snip]
> The R system is great for all sorts of things, including things that are
> impossible or relatively difficult with a rangefinder. I find I use it
> for almost anything, but lately I particularly like to use an R body
> with both an Angenieux 70-210 zoom and the 60mm Macro-Elmarit for a lot
> of very closely-framed stuff...

I own a R system and now thinking of buying a zoom lense for my R7. Just
how well does the Angenieux 70-210 compare with the new Elmarit 80-200/f4?
I would appreciate your comments on these two lenses. Or, what is your
favorite zoom lense for R? Thanks.

-Gerald

Replies: Reply from "joe b." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk> (Re: Zoom for R (was Re: Difference between M and R))