To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Re: mugged
From: "PAUL COLLURA" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 12:12:49 -0400

This discussion is becoming way off topic and should be put to bed.  I
think to post stolen Lieca gear is appropriate but both descriptions of the
items and their serial numbers should have been posted to help apprehend
the culprits or the individual serving as the fence (ironic if turned out
to be a Leica dealer  selling the equipment).  As for the ethnic
background, the last I knew this was a free country promising free speech
and if that is how the injured party wanted to describe his assailants so
be it.  It does DESCRIBE the scumbags.  Are we now to feel sorry for these
villains? Don't dare tell me they are from a single parent home etc. etc.
None of that excuses crime!!

Paul T. Collura