To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: CL vs CLE features?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 1996 21:46:45 -0400

>At 10:08 AM 10/6/96 -0400, Fred Ward wrote:
>
>>Now, knowing the disposition of this list, I will await the usual slings
>>and arrows that people think are acceptable on the Internet but which
>>they would never write in a letter or say in person.

Fred

Please rest assured that I say nothing on the 'net -- or behind folks backs,
either -- which I would not say in person to their face.  I think this is a
point of great honour with us all -- we ought not use the 'net as some sort
of excuse to act differently than we do normally.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!