To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Horror Stories
From: dlevy@worldy.com
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 19:48:35 -0400

At 12:55  04/10/96 -0400, you wrote:
>At 10:16 AM 10/4/96 -0400, Brian Levy, J.D. wrote:
>
>>I'm sorry. Guess I should have elaborated. First of all it is ALL heresay,
>
>Wow!  For an educated guy, Brian, you keep us all guessing.  Do you mean it
>is HERESY to suggest that Leica EVER makes mistakes?  (It is, but it is a
>lapse we all commit, from time to time.)  Or do you mean your knowledge
>derives from HEARSAY, the attorney's term for third-party statements?  I'd
>gather the latter, but I sort of like the religious rectitude of the first ...
>
>Marc

Sorry about that. It should have been 'hearsay', not 'heresay'. Now you know
why secretaries for lawyers are paid more and are more stressed. Though to
many of us to say Leica makes mistakes does amount to heresy (the correct
spelling - I checked the dictionary.
Brian Levy, J.D.
Toronto, Ont.
dlevy@worldy.com