To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Grip for Leica-M camera
From: Bert Keuken <bert.keuken@pi.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 21:11:39 +0200
Posted-Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 22:14:10 +0200 (MET DST)

Leica now has it's own grip for the Leica-M camera. The grip looks very
nice (it matches the camera) but, is made almost entirely out of plastic.
To me it looked a bit frail. If you're looking for a sturdy grip stick with
a GMP grip.
Cost: about DM 100 (German Marks) according to a Leica salesman, quite
cheap for a Leica M add-on I reckon. Should be vailable at the end of this year.

Bert