To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M6 Meter
From: ole <ole@olep.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 03:26:42 GMT

On Sat, 21 Sep 1996 14:39:15 -0600, you wrote:

>Never use alkaline batteries in these cameras, only use silver oxide batteries.
>The Varta V 76 PX are great, but any silver 76 will do. They will keep there
>current at one level and then die, where the alkaline will sometimes get weak
>and affect your reading and slowly die.
>
>John

 The battery in the camera when i had the problem was a 3 volt lithium
battery, and I was wondering whether the silver oxide batteries had a
more suitable discharge curve

Ole

Message from John Van Stelten <focalpt@ecentral.com> (Re: M6 Meter)
Message from John Van Stelten <focalpt@ecentral.com> (Re: M6 Meter)