To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Little lens bags
From: Fred Ward <fward@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 17:30:48 -0400

Charles,

The most effective, elegant, reasonably inexpensive, and beautiful
pouches (bags) I have ever used for holding lenses inside a camera bag
used to be made by LL Bean and by a wonderful little company in Maine
that specializes in deerskin items.

The bags are supremely soft unlined deerskin. They used to be about
$10-$15 each and the ones I originally purchased in the 1960s are just
as good as the ones I got in the 70s or 80s.

They are wonderful.

Fred Ward