To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Your Thoughts on Flash Units ... M6
From: "Glenn Wm. Thrall" <gthrall@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 19:38:12 -0700

No opinions thus far in favor of Vivitar. There are now SIX for Metz
(adding Eric Welch, Marc Small, and Gerard Captijin). Each of the writers
addressed the issue from differing experiences. Each had well thought out
reasons for choosing Metz over Vivitar (and other makes).

It appears Metz has the lead in quality.