To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Adapter 42mm to Leica R bajonet
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 07:34:36 -0400

At 04:03 PM 9/19/96 -0600, you wrote:

>How can the Soviets be clever? Please think about this one.

Chis

I was guilty of that old American linguistic ploy, a resort to sarcasm.

Actually, the Kiev plant was founded by the Soviet government from the
shards of the Prewar Zeiss Ikon concern, so I guess the almost infinite
adaptability of the MTO lenses arises from the brilliance of Heinz
Kuppenbender and Hubert Nerwin and their ilk.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!