To: Kryv0man@aol.com
Subject: Inversion attachment
From: Laurent SAMINADAYAR <saminad@amoco.saclay.cea.fr>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 10:51:54 +0200
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Hi!
Could you please tell us where you purchase this inversion attachment (and
also the price) ? I would be very interesting in getting one.
Marc Riboud says that HCB recommended him this attachment when he came to
Paris and begun photography (1953, I think). His famous picture of the
painter of the Eiffel Tower was taken using this tool. Actually, painters
use this trick very often (usually a mirror)  to evaluate composition.
Best regards.
Laurent.