To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: 3rd Party M Accessories
From: Fred Ward <fward@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 23:05:19 -0400

re: J. Redfern message about accessories:

The last of the world supply of Soft Touch Camera Releases, which I
initially made about 1960, was recently uncovered in a basement cleanup.
They are still available and several members of this list are using them
again.

The Soft Touch releases are $10 US each plue $1 shipping.

Send US$ check for $11 to me and I will mail them immediately to the USA
and you should add $2 more for overseas air delivery:

Fred Ward
7106 Saunders Court
Bethesda, MD 20817  USA