To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica Web Site
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 14:15:49 -0600

Erwin,

I use a V35. It is a beautiful machine and it is easy to use. The lens is
especially designed for this enlarger and forms a unit with the mixing
chamber. This is why it is important to use the Focotar 40mm WA lens.

May be they were using different-make lenses, resulting in non-uniform
illumination.

I don't know what "people" means. Many people are simply not sophisticated
enough (and don't wish to be), but like to complain and blame someone else
for their shortcomings.

The V35 can also be used with the 50mm Focotar, but I have no experience
with this lens.

Anyway, I am worried about the spares part. Leica should support this unit.

Best regards,

Chris

Replies: Reply from "Roger J. Flanigan" <istr1848@fox.nstn.ca> (Re: Leica Web Site)