To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: R8
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@cdsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 01:02:34 -0700

At 09:33 PM 9/17/96 -0700, you wrote:
>As for other *fun* R8 info, how about multi-spot (matrix) metering,
>electronic mirror pre-release, flash-sync on either the 1st or 2nd
>shutter curtain, and new ultra-quiet motor winder and drive. For more
>info the the R8 see the new Official Leica Camera AG web site:
>http://www.leica-camera.com

Oh, oh! This is getting to be too much. You keep telling me all this great
stuff and I'll have to quit the list or buy an R8! Stop it! <g>

I was just at the Web site. The new multi-matchem Apo telyt lenses look
cool, but bulky! Gosh, they've got to cost a lot! And the page also
mentions a new Aspheric 50mm 1.4 Summilux, but I think it's a typo (the
ASPH part).

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR

A husband said to his wife, "No, I don't hate your relatives. In fact, I
like your mother-in-law better than I like mine.