To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: New "Leicavit"?
From: "joe b." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 23:29:58 +0100

In article <2.2.32.19960911063626.006ab944@mail.eskimo.com>, "Charles E.
Albertson" <chucko@eskimo.com> writes
>     "Leica M enthusiasts should seek out the (unknown location) stand of
>Sunrise Promotion of Frankfurt, who have the Rapidwinder for
>M4-2, M4-P and M6, or for M2 and modified M3. They claim 2-3
>pictures per second from these mechanical Leicavit substitutes. If you
>can't get to Germany, try calling Williams of Hove instead, as they
>are to be stocking these."

If this is the Abrahmson rapid winder, which is what W of H have
advertised recently, then it is also sold by Classic Collection in
London. Just ask for Andrew in the Leica Shop.

(Incidentally, if anyone has had problems dealing with Classic
Collection over the net (I know I have!), they are having serious
computer problems and say to fax them on 0171 831 5424 instead.)
--
joe b.