To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (leica-users)
Subject: RE: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #176
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 04:53:37 -0700 (MST)

At 01:21 PM 9/2/96 +0300, Ohtonen Pasi NTC/Helsinki wrote:

>There seems to be less and less traffic on this list.
>The list is working somehow, but am I receiving just
>a part of the whole traffic? Attached is the total of the
>digest I received today...
>
>Regards,
>
>Pasi Ohtonen

I think that it's working all ok, Pasi. Like anything else, it can be
cyclic. In a couple of weeks you may find much more traffic.

This is a holiday weekend in the U.S. and that may account for the reduced
traffic from here.
     --
     Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                               Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum