To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: questions about CLE
From: ms fokkema <ms.fokkema@tip.nl>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 21:40:46 -0700

Hello,

Today I bought a minolta cle. At first sight it looks as a superb camera,
especially because I can use almost all my leica glasses on it.
I noticed that the flash shoe contains three contacts. Is it possibly
that this camera is capable of ttl flash metering?
When is the light mesured? Just before the shutter opens or does it still
mesure when the shutter is open and the light reflects at the film?
Because when the last is true I can use a visoflex with ttl metering and
can make macro flash pictures also using ttl flash metering.

	Kind regards,

			Michiel.