To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: New Rangefinder cameras
From: Yau-Sun Tong <aq519@ccn.cs.dal.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 18:01:33 -0300

If you really understand how and what Leica makes and puts in theri R and
M Lenses then you will know that the Leica lenses are better than the
Canon lenses including Canons pro lenses,  If you are not comparing the
highest standards than you will not see why Leica lenses are better,  of
course whether the best lens from Leica will give you the best pitures
 or if a view of the pictures will be able to tell the difference that is
another matter.