To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: R7 special (was Re: Nikon M6)
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 11:39:13 -0400

That price was strongly implied, but not directly stated by my local Leica
rep. He did state directly that it would not replace the R7. He also said
that it is slightly larger than than the R7, has 1/8000 top speed, 1/250
flash synch and better eye relief.

kw

----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>