To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Nikon Group
From: Douglas McLernon <Douglas.McLernon@tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 09:10:03 +0100 (BST)

At 17:14 11/08/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Folks, Can any one tell me if there is a Nikon group that I can
>subscribe to? I love Leica but Man does not live by Leica alone, Thanks
>for any help you may be able to give me.          Tony Stark
>
>Hello Tony

The Nikon list manager  is in New Zeland is is edited and to the point - not
so much how many lines one's lens can resolve (even if the film can't) send
a message to:

majordomo@majordomo.cs.waikato.ac.nz

and put "subscribe  nikon-digest in the body followed with your E-mail address.
Regards

Doug

Dr. Douglas McLernon,
 Department of Economics,
Trinity College,
Dublin 2. Ireland
Tel: 353-1- 6081325, Fax: 353-1-6772503 <Douglas.McLernon@tcd.ie>
The above is also  forwarded to my home, personal E-mail to:
Home:<dmcl@iol.ie>