To: Leica-users <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Lens cleaning
From: Thomas Pindelski <ThomasP@POSTOFFICE.nacm.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 96 12:25:00 PDT
Encoding: 12 TEXT

I just got back my first roll of Kodachromes taken with the 35/3.5 Summaron
purchased from Sandy Ritz for $395 mint, on my M2.

Sandy mentioned the lens was 'cloudy' when I bought it and sent it to me via
DAG who cleaned it; this was included in the price, as was remachining of
the mount to bring up th 35mm frame in the M2.

Results are superb, with edge to edge sharpness at f/5.6 which should allow
12x15" prints easily.

Thomas