To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Focomat V35
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 1996 07:39:14 -0400 (EDT)
Date-Warning: Date header was inserted by InfoAve.Net

Hi y'all:  I just bought a used Leica Focomat enlarger and I love it!
However, it came with only a negative holder.  Since I mount my black and
white negatives in slide mounts (they're easier to file and scan that way),
I need the slide holder (Code No. 17419).  The guy I bought the enlarger
from said they were $300 from Leica.  Anybody know where I can buy a used
one?  TIA  Tina
Images by Tina Manley
images@infoave.net
  (803)328-8271