To: "Leica Users Group" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>, <ewelch@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: M meters and quality generally
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 96 13:21:44 -0700

I would also like to get an M coupled meter for my M4-P, but I
really would prefer an spd rather a CdS cell meter. Do any of the
MR4s have other than CdS cells?

I'm traveling now, took the M kit with me with the intent of
doing some real photography along the way. I also took
one of my mini 35s as a convenience/snapshot camera and the
one I grabbed was my Nikon 35Ti as it also functions as a
superb light meter for the Leica... ;)

Godfrey